Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Resolutions

So many people will tell you people are more successful at staying on track of their goals if they share them so that is what I am going to do.  This year I have allot I would like to accomplish and I will be planning on checking back one year from today and letting you know what I have succeeded at and where I have failed.  You can watch me accomplish these goals through the year on YouTube or continue to read my blog.  So here comes my goals!
1 - Change my life style to a healthy living life style.  I want to cut out processed foods from my families diet. Use common sense when it comes to portion control and try not to over indulge.  Being more active picking family activities such as going hiking or biking.  Most of all I would like to loose 20lbs and be more healthy!
2 - Plan more.  I would like to stop flying by the seat of my pants and plan dinners, plan out my gardens, plan projects I will be taking on and so on.  I know planning makes people more efficient and I feel like I will accomplish more and save money if I can put this in place.
3 - Stay organized.  I have spent allot of time cleaning and organizing my basement and garage over the last couple weeks and I have allot more to go but boy do I wish I would have done this years ago.  Once again I believe this save you time and money by being able to find what you need in a timely fashion.
4 - Teach and Share. I have always loved talking and helping people with their projects so this year I will be sharing my work on YouTube and right here on Blogger.  Hopefully through out the year I learn more about doing this and improve my blogs and YouTube videos.
5 - And last of all Love more!  I want more quality family time even if it is digging in the yard or taking a walk I want to make more time for my son, daughter, and especially my wife.
So follow along this year do not be shy about helping me stay on track or improve what I am doing!

Watch me make some hard tack candy below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment