Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My mind is spinning

So much to do, so much to plan and I can not get my head around it right now!  I have to get this summers gardens planned out so I can order and start seeds on time. I am cleaning my garage and basement work shop and that in its self is a huge project.  I have a kitchen remodel to finish before my wife kills me. And now I have a huge obsession with sharing my skills on YouTube.  I knew I wanted to use blogging and possibly YouTube to share my thoughts, skills, and experiences with the world but I never knew it would be this fun to make movies.  I believe so many skills have been lost over the years and I have been blessed with the skill of working with my hands and I would love to pass this on to my children and others who think it is important to make and fix your own things.  I have been trying to be better planning out the future and being more organized because I have learned that is a way to save money and time.  Hopefully some of you find my movies interesting and put them to good use! Thanks for reading and watching here are the two newest videos of me fixing my sump pump and reviewing evapo-rust.



No comments:

Post a Comment