Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

A seed a day (Week 2)

Last Weeks Seedlings
Its time again to plant this weeks rotation of seeds. So far 3 of my Romaine lettuce seed sprouted and 2 of my Iceberg lettuce seeds sprouted.  The un sprouted seeds may sprout but at this point I re planted these and if needed thin out the extra plants.  This week I added a broccoli and cabbage plant to have some variety. Hopefully in the matter of months I will have enough fresh lettuce and other vegetables to meet my families needs.
Collection After 2 Weeks


Totals
4- Romaine Lettuce Planted 11/2/13
3- Iceberg Lettuce Planted 11/2/13
1- Cabbage Planted 11/9/13
1- Broccoli Planted 11/9/13
2- Iceberg lettuce Planted 11/9/13
4- Romaine Lettuce Planted 11/9/13
Labels With Names and Dates

No comments:

Post a Comment