Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Why do you prep?

My Reason
I found it amazing over the last year watching reading and studying prepping.  People prep for so many different reasons people worry about anything from zombies to our own government.  The one thing I have found most preppers have in common is they are prepping for their families.  No matter why they think our common every day life will come to a end they plan on helping their families when times get tough.  I guess this is one big reason I have wanted to become a prepper. I want to know I can take care of my family in any situation.  I am focusing on growing food and making my family as self reliant as possible.  I am not sure what the future will bring many of our parents, grandparents, or even our great grand parents have gone trough a depression so why would it not be possible for us to.  Most of us have lived through a couple large natural disasters anyone could have cause that melt down that would cause loss of food, electricity, water, supplies and many other things. These necessities may be gone for days, weeks, or even months.  What ever your reason for prepping or not prepping just remember most preppers are doing it for there family!

No comments:

Post a Comment